Collaboration,Commenting,and a Global Audience
From the William Hill足球投注Cool Cat TeacheWilliam Hill足球投注r Blog by Vicki Davis
Follow @coolcatteacher on Twitter
Learning writing can be exciting!Kidscanlove writing.Now,students can easily joinwriting communities.After joining,students find that commenting on another student's writing can be fun.Teacher-librarian,Cynthia Alvarado,shows us how to make writing exciting for kids.Additionally,she'll also teach us her tips and tricks for coaching kids tolevel up writing.
Today's Sponsor: Write the World
- Why is an audience essential to improving student writing?
- Does audience impact plagiarism?In what way?
- How do we teach students to comment meaningfully?
- How do you avoid problems when students write together online?
- What can you say to students help them write more?
Cynthia Alvarado's Bio
Cynthia Alvarado is a teacher/librarian who teaches literacy and technology to elementary students in Dearborn,Michigan.Her interests include making school interesting in ways that close the gap for ELL and low-income students.
via Vicki William Hill足球投注Davis at coolcatteacher.com.Please also check out my show for busy teachers, Every Classroom Mattersand my Free teaching tutorials on YouTube.