Here are her questions and my answers.I'm even going to keep to her sentence limits.（想象一下！）你怎么回答这些问题？
1) What's the most fun work you've ever done,为什么？（最多两句话）
2) A.Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did?(one sentence max)
I miss managing people and a budget.
B.Name one thing you've always wantedto do but keep putting it off?(one sentence max)
I want to write books.
3) A.What two things would you most like to learn or be better at,为什么？（最多两句话）
1) A better mother and wife.2) A more inspirational teacher of my students and the world.
B.If you could take a class/workshop/apprentice from anyone in the world living or dead,那会是谁？你希望学什么？(two more sentences,最大值）
Dale Carnegie - I would like to see him in action.
4）AWhat three words might your best friends or family use to describe you?
B.现在列出两个 morewords you wishdescribed you...
6) (sue me) Write--and answer--再问一个问题（最多三句话）
What one thing（不是X级）让你最快乐？
Seeing my children succeed and overcome the struggles of their lives.
[Bonus: What is one question you wish people would askthemselves?]